You have decided to run an online course, but you still do not know which is the best option for you.
There are plenty of options on the Internet, so the question is: how should I prefer one rather than another?
In this article, we will focus on how to select LMS plugins, not external websites hosting online courses.
There are several criteria you should take into consideration.
A brief summary of the most significant follows:
- userfriendliness: you can easily start using the plugin without much technical expertise, and you may use an “assistant” or some technical support;
- collaborative options: you can edit and work on the same online course together with colleagues;
- layout of the course: the final look of the online course is attractive and you have several options to personalize it;
- content creation possibilities: you can insert different types of media, like video, Canva or H5P content, pictures and so on;
- price: last but not least, you may evaluate the options available with the free version and if it is worth to pay for an advanced one.
These are some examples of features to check to select an LSM plug-in.